Grilled Cheese

I'm with you, Sarah. I LOVE grilled cheese. My mom gave me one of those old sandwich toasters (not a panini press — no lines). It doesn't require any butter at all, and it only takes like 3 minutes. You can put anything in there! 

My favorite recently has been to put sandwich-sliced Chorizo (you can find it  near the Walmart deli section) and mozzarella or pepper jack. It's delicious!
Also, I made a four-cheese grilled sandwich with American, cheddar, mozzarella and feta. Yum.
My favorite restaurant in Natchez has this creamy balsamic dressing that is about the consistency of thick ranch, and I spread it on the bread sometimes. It's spicy and tangy.
(As you can see, I'm addicted.) Anyone else?


-Krysten

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmm chorizo sounds good. I've thought about bacon, but that's an even better idea. And the combonation of cheese sounds deadly good....

Sarah said...

Also, we should find a way to steal the Chealsea's recipe. Nothing can top that.

Erin said...

Was that the place we went to when I was there on Sunday? Because, if so, that dressing is one of my favorite things.

Krys930 said...

Yeah, it is. I wake up in the morning craving that stuff!!!
I try to resist as much as possible, though, because I don't even want to know how fattening it is!