This isn't a recipe. Yet.

Does everyone know about Harry and David? It's that catalogue that sells the fresh fruit, like the pears and stuff?
Well, they have an outlet store by my house in Houston, and my mom and I went in there this weekend. They have all sorts of crazy stuff, like salsa and dips and spreads and crackers and soup mixes and...
Ok, sorry, got all into it. Anyway, they have 12 different kinds of salsa, and half of them are fruity: Cherry, Strawberry, Peach, Mango, Pineapple, Raspberry Chardonnay. I bought the strawberry, although I haven't tasted it yet. But the one I did taste was Garlic, and it's FANTASTIC! Everyone must now go to their Web site and purchase some. They also had one that was cilantro-olive and a Habanero one.
I also bought an olive Bruschetta that I'm going to put on pasta. It's really good on bread too. I'll let y'all know how that turns out.

0 comments: